Taxaccolega - Self Assessment Tax Returns Croydon

Self assessment tax returnsIf you are liable to pay taxes on profits received outside a Pay-as-you-Earn scheme you are required to submit a Self Assessment Tax Return form to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

Failure to do so correctly in the timescales provided will result in a fine of £100 or more.

Our team of certified tax specialists ensure your tax returns are submitted in accordance with HMRC regulations so that you avoid potential penalties and receive all the tax breaks you are entitled to on non-taxable profits.

The deadlines for submitting paper tax returns are 31st October whereby HMRC will calculate your taxes on your behalf. However, if you miss that deadline you still have the opportunity to file your tax returns using HMRC´s online form. The problem is that the form is confusing and you need an access code before you can complete the form and submit it. Because it takes HMRC at least three days to send out an activation code by post, if you delay filing your return you could miss the deadline and incur a penalty.

Who should be submitting a Self Assessment Tax Return?

If you fall into any of the following categories then you are responsible for submitting a Self Assessment Tax Return form to HMRC.

  • Income from self-employment
  • Rental Income
  • Foreign Income earner
  • Complex tax affairs, e.g. company directors or higher tax payers
  • Other income received where no tax has been deducted

Filing tax returns can be stressful and confusing and if you are not sure how to complete the form correctly it is time consuming and frustrating – not to mention potentially costly. Taxaccolega remove the burden from you by submitting tax returns on your behalf and promise to deliver the correctly completed forms to HMRC within 48-hours of receiving instructions from you. Our services include:

  • Completion of your tax return
  • Calculation of your tax liability
  • Submission of the tax return online

Our self assessment tax return services starts from only £120.00 and includes:

  • All aspects of taxation
  • Handling all matters related to personal taxation (except complex matters)
  • Timely filing of your tax returns to HMRC
  • Handling queries that HMRC raise
  • Forward a copy of the tax return form to you

For more advice about Self Assessment Tax Return forms and how Taxaccolega can help call us now 020 8127 0728 or email us on

Our Clients & associated Partners